Independent risk, cyber and security consultingOur holistic approach to security and risk management, offers a unique way of reducing levels of risk, increasing protection and resilience and getting the most from your security budget.
CornerStone is an award winning, independent risk, cyber and security consulting firm providing a range of Risk Management, Security Design and Implementation Management Services. We work with clients all over the world, reducing levels of security risk and making their organisations more secure, through a pioneering, holistic approach that delivers outstanding results.
Not all Risk Assessments are equal
Our quantitative, evidence-based assessments take our consultancy process deeper and broader when identifying security-related vulnerabilities and threats. Only then do we calculate levels of risk and recommend how their potential effects can be mitigated. Our extensive design and project delivery capability provides the reassurance and support every step of the way on the path to greater levels of preparedness and resilience.
What we do
Risk, Cyber & Security
- Supporting clients strategically, operationally and tactically across the risk and security landscape to achieve optimised operational effectiveness and improved return on investment
Assessment and Audit
- Evaluation of a broader array of threats and vulnerabilities that enable risk quantification through a comprehensive range of assessment and audit services
Cyber Risk, InfoSec and Data Protection
- As the threats associated with Cyber Security and Data Protection continue to grow, our dedicated team of experts help clients understand their exposure and how to mitigate the risks
Design and Mitigation Services
- Understanding true risk exposure enables us to blend physical, technical and operational solutions to reduce risk and improve the security posture
- From global technology roll-outs to individual project delivery, our implementation team is supported by our unique Programme and Project delivery system that produces high quality, consistent outcomes
Performance Management and Monitoring
- Our performance monitoring services support our clients to leverage greater value from their investment and ensure security protection levels are never compromised
Our services showcase
Our services fall into one of five areas of operation; Plan, Design, Implementation, Intelligence and Advisory Services. Here's a selection of services to provide you with an example of what we do.
Development of client specific strategy that encompasses all aspects of security
The construction of comprehensive project plans that define responsibilities, project milestones and success criteria
The delivery of the SABRE programme and support across every stage of the process
Security System Design
Holistic security system design services in response to mitigation or improvement plans
Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
Specialist Hostile Vehicle Mitigation design and implementation in line with ISO IWA 14-1, PAS 68 and ASTM F2656-07
Ensuring that security operations and systems are operating at optimum levels