Security system selection is a science, not an art
The choice of equipment, the required operational outcomes, and the need to conform with a large range of national and international standards make security system selection an exercise requiring deep technical understanding, as well as broad-based experience to ensure that it is delivered successfully.
As independent security consultants, we have the expertise and experience across a range of security systems to ensure that even in the most complex, high-security environments we are able to deliver the same high-quality output. Using 3D-modelling techniques, we can provide accurate and comprehensive system designs that embrace interoperable products, selected to meet the defined operational requirements.
How we help
We can help you select the most suitable system solutions based on your operational requirements. We have the technical knowledge and experience to ensure that our security system design service meets your expectations and provides an innovative and proportionate solution that best suits your needs.
Award Winning Security, Cyber and Risk Consulting
What we do?
Video Surveyllance Systems
Access Control and Identity Management Systems
Intruder Detection Systems
Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems
Biometric Security Systems
IP Communications Systems
White and Infra-red (IR) lighting
Remote Monitoring Solutions
Security Control Room (SCR) and Security Operation Centre (SOC) design
IOT & Smart Building Integration
Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM)
Data Network Integration
Security Fencing Solutions
Leverage our experience
Our global delivery experience and deep technical understanding enable us to add value to any project. As part of new construction developments we work within the Professional Team and are very experienced at delivering all of the RIBA Work Stages. Our design activity can align with the requirements of RIBA Stages 2, 3 and 4, be it a traditional construction process or within Design and Build projects.
Why choose us?
CornerStone has pioneered the development of contemporary security risk management practices over many years. Our Unified Security Risk Management® model provides a truly joined-up and inclusive way of addressing some of the trickiest security challenges. Through the development of a deep understanding of security risk we have established how its identification, quantification and mitigation can be utilised to improve an organisation’s security posture, reducing risk levels whist improving business resilience and preparedness. From our London HQ we work with clients around the world, helping them to achieve their security objectives. We have the experience and the know-how to deliver outstanding results across all areas of business, Public Sector and Government.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.