Having completed the Security Risk Assessment and Design phases, we recognise that the project's success will be largely determined by the quality and effectiveness of the project delivery function. It is essential that any mitigation measures are implemented in the way that is most appropriate for achieving the key project milestones. The measures need to be coordinated with other stakeholders and service providers, with progress and activity communicated effectively throughout.
CornerStone’s project management methodology has been uniquely developed with security projects in mind. Based around Prince2, the CornerStone project management process enables our highly-skilled technical consultants to deliver the largest and most complex projects on time and within budget.
How we help
We are able to provide the supervision and assurance to turn aspirations and ideas into reality. Coordinated by our Project Management Office (PMO), we will take responsibility for every aspect of the implementation phase. From planning and project set-up, right through to witness testing and final sign-off. We will control the full, end-to-end process, supporting you and communicating progress every step of the way. We have the knowledge and resources to ensure that each project is concluded successfully, meeting the required criteria within the agreed programme of works.
Award Winning Security, Cyber and Risk Consulting
What we do?
- Production of an implementation plan and program of works that will be coordinated with any business constraints
- Scheduling of the works and ongoing liaison with Stakeholders and Service Providers to ensure alignment with the delivery program
Defining Roles and Responsibilities
- We will develop a project specific Responsibility Assignment Matrix (also known as a RACI) to define who is responsible for what
- Our PMO will develop project specific reporting criteria and ensure that task status, progress and potential obstacles are visible and acted upon
- We will work with you to develop clear success criteria and managed the completion and handover phases of the project to a successful conclusion
- We are able to provide financial management of the project, reporting expenditure against budget and management of value engineering exercises
Leverage our experience
We have a fantastic track record for delivering successful projects all over the world. We have invested heavily in a state of the art Project Management system that enables us to operate efficiently and effectively regardless of the service or environment. Although we are very used to working through the RIBA Work Stages, our process is flexible enough to accommodate client specific or alternative methodologies.
We have the resource and the know-how to undertake the largest projects and have delivered everything from Risk Assurance to Technology roll-out projects throughout the globe.
If you'd like to find out more or to arrange a visit to our offices to find out how we can help, please speak to your CornerStone Representative or contact us via the link below
Why choose us?
From our London HQ we work with clients around the world to mitigate security risk, devise innovative solutions and implement their requirements for a holistic approach to Security.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.