Threat Monitoring and Analysis
Monitoring and analysing threats
A key component of our Unified Security Risk Management® model is our ability to identify new and evolving threats. Through a comprehensive pool of data sources that include open source and proprietary feeds, our threat monitoring team can ascertain the areas where hazards are likely to emerge. We can analyse the capability and resources of a particular threat actor or group and recognise patterns in behaviour that may become relevant to our clients.
In addition to the ongoing, background monitoring activity that sets a very useful context, we also carry out specific analyses of threats that may relate to client assets. This informs our risk assessment process such that we can calculate accurate risk ratings that enable our clients to focus upon the most impactful areas for mitigation.
How we help
Understanding the threats that are relevant to you, is the first step in being able to reduce risk levels and increase organisational resilience. Our threat monitoring and analysis service will provide you with a curated view of the dangers related to the things that matter the most to you. The intelligence we gather is highly interpreted and provided in an actionable format whether for use in informing a risk assessment process or simply as part of a situational awareness initiative. Every requirement is unique so please get in touch. Once we understand your specific needs, we can help keep you informed regarding the threats your organisation faces.
Award Winning Security, Cyber and Risk Consulting
Why choose us?
From our London HQ we work with clients around the world to mitigate security risk, devise innovative solutions and implement their requirements for a holistic approach to Security.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.