Reducing or eliminating security risk requires a deep understanding of a broad range of factors that can influence it. Organisations that manage risk well are likely to thrive and prosper. Those that are unaware of risk factors or have failed to put in place the necessary governance and mitigation will face challenges, some of which may become existential.
CornerStone’s Unified Security Risk Management® methodology will help to define each client's security risk maturity status and, based on the unique circumstances identified, mitigation measures will be created that address the risks identified. Through our expertise and experience, the identification of security risk and the quantification and calculation of how impactful it might become, CornerStone is able to proactively reduce risk levels and improve overall business resilience.
How we help
CornerStone’s holistic approach to security and risk management ensures that our solutions are wide-ranging and our services aligned to support our clients throughout their security improvement and risk reduction journey.
Award Winning Security, Cyber and Risk Consulting
What we do?
- Our Risk Assessment process considers the Threat environment and analyses the vulnerabilities that might exist before going on to calculate risk ratings that can be monitored over time
- By producing a clearly communicated Operational Requirement (OR) it can act as the framework that guides the counter-measures that can be implemented in response to any identified security risks
Blast mitigation advice and design
- We are able to support engineers and architects in the design of buildings/facilities and the assessment of existing buildings to mitigate the effects of blast.
Glazing hazard assessments and design
- We are able to assess the glazing systems in existing buildings and provide advice on how to mitigate the effects of blast.
- Once the 'foundation' information is established, our comprehensive design process will ensure that solutions mitigate risk and align with operational needs
Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
- We offer a comprehensive Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) design service that utilises the principles of PAS 69:2013 and IWA14:2013 plus other international standards.
Leverage our experience
As independent security design consultants we have the expertise and experience across all areas of security to ensure that even in the most complex, high security environments we are able to deliver the same high quality output. By using 3D modelling techniques we are able to provide accurate and coordinated designs that encompass interoperable systems, selected to meet the defined operational requirements.
Why choose us?
CornerStone has pioneered the development of contemporary security risk management practices over many years. Our Unified Security Risk Management® model provides a truly joined-up and inclusive way of addressing some of the trickiest security challenges. Through the development of a deep understanding of security risk we have established how its identification, quantification and mitigation can be utilised to improve an organisation’s security posture, reducing risk levels whist improving business resilience and preparedness. From our London HQ we work with clients around the world, helping them to achieve their security objectives. We have the experience and the know-how to deliver outstanding results across all areas of business, Public Sector and Government.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer Service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the worlds leading companies your standards have to be high. The on-going investment we make in our unique delivery process is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring outstanding results.
We save our clients money
- Our clients choose to use an Independent Security Consultant for a number of reasons. It might be to perform a specialist task that they don’t have the in-house expertise or resources to deliver. It might be because they need the assurance of engaging a respected subject matter expert but what our clients all appreciate is our ability to save them money and deliver value wherever we can.
Independent Security Consultants
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other type of Security Company. We do not supply equipment, install products or provide commissioning services. Our solutions are based on your operational requirements - there’s no other agenda influencing our design or advice.
We reduce our client’s security risk profile
- Before change can be implemented it is essential that the current position is understood and quantified. Improving our clients risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Only once we know what security threats they might be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist can we define a risk rating and devise a plan of how to mitigate and where possible, eliminate security risks.