Achieving your objectives
Deciding upon an appropriate strategy to better protect your organisation or deliver its objectives is far from straightforward. Security and digital systems are complex and the options seem limitless. Risk Management, Security, IT, AV and SMART building technology have often been developed in silos, so common operating platforms and true situational awareness are rare. CornerStone has the experience and understanding to help cut through this complexity and devise meaningful, effective strategies and master plans that encompass all aspects of the digital landscape.
A heavyweight in terms of service capability, we are also flexible enough to adapt our service delivery to suit any operating environment, for SMEs through to multinationals. To ensure the right ‘fit’, we utilise a matrix approach unique to us, analysing the various advisory and assessment tasks across an extensive range of disciplines.
We know that by aligning different layers of security and technology, leveraging the benefits provided in one area to the advantage of others, we can reduce cost and improve protection and resilience levels, whilst at the same time releasing value to the organisation through operational benefits and efficiency.
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking to improve an existing operation, CornerStone has the experience you need.
How we help
We spend time understanding your environment, your business objectives and your culture. We establish a clear appreciation of the critical assets either already deployed or available and guide you in prioritising your objectives. Having then developed the matrix of requirements and assets we devise innovative plans to maximise your return on investment and increase levels of protection, resilience, connectivity and availability.
Trust in our experience, recognised industry wide
Why choose us?
CornerStone has led the development of a holistic approach to digital building design over many years. Our integrated design model provides a truly joinedup and inclusive way of addressing some of the most complex design challenges. Through the development of a deep understanding of enterprise risk we have established how its identification, quantification and mitigation can be utilised to improve an organisation’s resilience posture, reducing risk levels whist improving business resilience and preparedness. From our London HQ we work with clients around the world, helping them to achieve their objectives. We have the experience and the know-how to deliver outstanding results across all areas of business, Public Sector and Government.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.