Planning for success
We know that projects do not succeed by accident. That's why we have invested so heavily in our Project Management Office (PMO) and project delivery software. We have analysed project delivery across multiple sectors and we know what it takes to achieve consistently successful outcomes. That's not to say that it's simple. Every project is different and every environment brings new challenges but when you understand what it takes and how to achieve success, you can apply that process and focus on added-value services and providing higher levels of support.
How we help
Every project we undertake, from the one-off delivery of an operational security review to the global roll-out of a new security system, commences and is processed in the same way. The larger the project, the more time we spend defining the scope, identifying the stakeholders, devising the Programme of Works, determining responsibilities and many other tasks. Only when we have all the knowledge we need, do our expert Project Planners and Managers produce a detailed project delivery plan, ensuring that it is aligned with key project milestones and the client's objectives.
We have developed our own Consultancy Work Stage Process which can be aligned with the RIBA Work Stages when we're working in a construction setting. It's flexible enough, however, to accommodate alternative delivery requirements and models, if need be.
Our PMO delivers ongoing progress reporting and handles project communication to ensure oversight and consistency.
We have the resources, technology and experience to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes and support you every step of the way.
Trust in our experience, recognised industry wide
Why choose us?
CornerStone has pioneered the development of contemporary security risk management practices over many years. Our Unified Security Risk Management® model provides a truly joined-up and inclusive way of addressing some of the trickiest security challenges. Through the development of a deep understanding of security risk we have established how its identification, quantification and mitigation can be utilised to improve an organisation’s security posture, reducing risk levels whist improving business resilience and preparedness. From our London HQ we work with clients around the world, helping them to achieve their security objectives. We have the experience and the know-how to deliver outstanding results across all areas of business, Public Sector and Government.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.