Using Compliance Monitoring to provide assurance
Ensuring that security operations comply with defined standards, be those external or internal, is a positive way of providing assurance that rules and policies are being adhered to. Our Compliance Monitoring service often follows on from an audit providing a snapshot view of the current status. The purpose of compliance monitoring is to measure on an ongoing basis, whether the security system or service is performing at the required level in comparison with a particular standard or company policy. This activity can be performed at varying intervals but once or twice annually is the norm. When the compliance reporting identifies any areas of non-compliance we then work with a business's stakeholders to address the identified issues.
How we help
Whatever your sector or industry we can create a bespoke Compliance Monitoring programme designed to aid alignment with standards. Compliance Monitoring usually commences with an audit of your current status. We appreciate that every organisation has a different focus and unique objectives and we will work with you to establish exactly what will offer the best return on your investment throughout our engagement.
Award Winning Security, Cyber and Risk Consulting
Why choose us?
From our London HQ we work with clients around the world to mitigate security risk, devise innovative solutions and implement their requirements for a holistic approach to Security.
We deliver outstanding solutions to world-class clients
- Customer service is embedded in everything we do. When your client list includes many of the world’s leading companies your standards must be high. The ongoing investment we make in our unique delivery process and our commitment to professional development is all about providing excellence at every stage and ensuring that we deliver outstanding results.
We have a holistic approach
- Our unique, holistic approach has been developed to align with the modern business environment we operate within. It recognises the need for joined-up, inclusive solutions that are not limited to a particular security silo. We have the expertise and experience to deliver exceptional results across the full spectrum of risk and security consulting services.
We deliver value
- Our clients recognise that above all else we deliver value for their investment. That is why 92% of our client engagements over the last 10 years have led to us providing them with additional services. It is the value we deliver that keeps our ‘approval rating’ so high: whether finding creative solutions to tough challenges, working with stakeholders to understand cultural context, or offering advice and support whilst delivering other projects.
We are independent
- We are completely independent of any product manufacturer, system installer or other types of security company. We do not supply equipment, install products, or provide installation or commissioning services. When you speak to us it is safe in the knowledge that you will receive unbiased, expert advice that is not influenced by a relationship with a particular manufacturer or installer. Our solutions are based on your requirements – we have no other agenda.
We make our clients more resilient
- Improving a client’s risk profile starts with a comprehensive analysis of their current situation. Once we know the threats they may be exposed to and what vulnerabilities exist, we use our joined-up, holistic approach to address even the most complex of requirements. Through a comprehensive mitigation programme we will reduce levels of risk and increase business resilience allowing them to focus on their primary business objectives.
We are totally client-focused
- Our unique delivery process helps us maintain the quality of our service and retain our client-focused approach. We understand that without our clients we cannot continue to thrive, so client relationships are top of our agenda. Our consultants have been carefully selected to ensure that our desire to delight our clients is embedded throughout every engagement.